Say yes to this perfect spring summer recipe!
If you are as obssed as we are with açai bowls this is for you!
- Chia Pudding
- 4 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 cup almond milk
- Pinch vanilla powder
- Acai Smoothie Layer
- 1 tbsp acai powder
- 1 cup fresh strawberries
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- 2 tsp unsweetened desiccated coconut
- 3-4 fresh mint leaves
- ¼ cup almond milk
- *Optional: 2 tsp bee pollen (use hemp hearts for the vegan version)
- Fruit Layer
- Fresh mixed berries, mashed with a fork to obtain juice and chunks (i used strawberries and blueberries)
- To Garnish: fresh fruits, bee pollen (*optional), coconut flakes, mint leaves
- Add the chia seeds, almond milk and vanilla powder into a medium bowl, mix to combine and set aside for 15 minutes, until the seeds absorb all the liquid.
- Add all the smoothie layer ingredients into a blender and process to obtain a creamy mixture.
- To assemble the jar add half of the mashed fruits, then a layer of chia puding, top with acai smoothie and garnish with fresh fruits, bee pollen, mint leaves and coconut flakes.
- Proceed the same with the second jar, then serve or lid the jars and pack to go.