Turkish Egg and Quinoa Breakfast Bowl i our recomendation if you are not a sweet breakfast person or if you are looking for a change or to try different things. For vegans, you can replace the diary options with vegan ones!
- 1 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 2 cloves garlic, minced or grated
- kosher salt and pepper to taste
- 4 eggs, poached or cooked to your liking
- 2 cups cooked Bob’s Red Mill Quinoa
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomato pesto
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 4 ounces goat cheese, crumbled
- toasted sesame seeds, fresh dill, fresh mint, and salt, for serving
1.In a medium bowl, mix together the greek yogurt, dill, parsley, garlic, and a pinch each of salt and pepper. Stir until combined. Keep stored in the fridge until ready to use
2. Cook the eggs to your liking.
3. Divide the quinoa among bowls and add a large spoonful of the yogurt sauce, then swirl the pesto lightly into the yogurt. Next, add 1-2 eggs per bowl. Add the spinach and avocado. Drizzle the spicy butter sauce (recipe below) over the eggs. Garnish with fresh herbs, lemon zest, sesame seeds and crumbled goat cheese. EAT!
So simple and yummy you can use it as luch or diner too!!!
Credit to: https://www.halfbakedharvest.com/turkish-egg-and-quinoa-breakfast-bowl/