Hummus is everything, can save any meal. And yes we are obsessed with it. It’s the perfect dip for any kind of appetizer. And we bet you don’t know how simple is making it. Follow this short steps and enjoy this amazing dish.
- 1 15-ounce can garbanzo beans, drained and peeled
- 1/2 cup tahini
- 2-3 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice, more as needed
- 2-3 small cloves garlic, roughly chopped
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt, or more to taste
- Water as needed
- In a food processor, blend the chickpeas by themselves for 1 minute until powdery clumps form.
- Scrape down the sides and blend again until everything is the same consistency.
- Add the tahini, lemon juice, garlic and salt and blend until smooth. With the machine running, drizzle in 1 tablespoon of water at a time, until you get very smooth, light and creamy mixture.
- Taste and adjust seasonings, adding more salt, garlic or lemon if needed.
- To serve, top it with all the toppings sprinkled over the top, drizzle with olive oil and serve with freshly baked pita chips.
Prepare to be addicted…
Xx Greenery Team